The 1st Meeting of the ACC Management Committees for 2012 was held at Hotel Royal at 2 p.m. on 12th Feb 2012 and discussed/decided on the followings:
- The financial report for 2011 was made to the Meeting and the MC decided to approve it by a unanimous decision;
- The MC decided to create the ACC Trials Committee chaired by Mr. Zangiabadi, President of Iran Cycling Federation;
- The 2013 Asian MTB Championship was awarded to China. The dates and venues would be known in due time;
-The 2013 Asian BMX Championships were awarded to Singapore. The dates/venues for the events will be around the end of March 2013 in Singapore.
- Regulation on the Asian Cycling Championships was adopted at the MC;
- The MC decided to organize the 2nd Meeting of the 2012 ACC MC Meeting at Lebanon during the 2012 Asian MTB Championships;
Before the aforementioned discussions / decisions were made at the MC, Mr. Cho, ACC President made an opening remark, saying, 밫his year 2012 is another great year for us, since the London Olympics is awaiting us. Today, I would like to take this opportunity to let you know my promise that the London Olympic medalists from Asia, no matter what the colors of the medals may be, and also Paralympics gold medalists from Asia will be awarded with a considerable amount of prize money.�